Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Entertainment Stars and Starlets

watching out of the corner of my eye the personal free fall of "Hollywood/Entertainment elites" like Lindsay Lohan, Justin Beiber, Amanda Bynes (but, I should not just highlight the girls), and the late Cory Monteith; I say with pure heart and conviction. Who gives a fuck you narcissistic self centered losers. Goodbye or Heal thy-self, get grounded in reality. What you do is unimportant, thus the moniker- entertainment. Now, having said that, there are some who I respect. Of the young generation one stands out. Talented, seems grounded, well managed and classy. (Unlike "I wanna be a whore Miley Virus) This girl, if she stays true to her roots, will in my opinion, be huge someday. Victoria Justice. Has the looks and the talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment